Our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide has a gift for everyone and for every budget. The guide has a little of everything from Secret Santa stocking fillers, to something a little more extravagant for those you want to spoil (and for your own wishlist).
GIFTS FOR THE ROAD-TRIPPERS
I love a good road trip. I can spend hours in the car listening to music, audio books or keeping the driver entertained with games. Here are some great gift ideas for those who love road tripping with some style.
1. Aquacello Bamboo Thermos 400ml, R550 BUY
2. Ecoffee Cup – Dark Energy 250ml, R199 BUY
Help your friends and family be more conscious citizens with these Eco-friendly reusable coffee mugs. They look cool too.
3. WineIQ game, R539 BUY
The ultimate gift for the lovers of quiz games and wine – and what better way to keep the driver entertained and awake.
4. Von Zipper Statey Sunglasses Silver/Grey, R899 BUY
These classic shape sunnies suit any face while protecting eyes from damaging UV rays.
5.and 6. Diane Paris Nicola printed top, R2300 with matching Lauren printed pyjama-style pants, R2650 ENQUIRE
These are THE most comfy lounge pants in a soft viscose fabric with a slight stretch. Because everyone wants to be comfortable yet still uber super stylish on their road trip! Put these on your Christmas wishlist.
7. Votivo Aromatic Auto Fragrance Red Currant, R285 (or 2 for R500) BUY
Keep the smell of “padkos” and Wimpy at bay with this fresh and invigorating, yet subtle car fragrance.
8.Gift Baskets Country Picnic Basket, R2049 BUY
Lined with a grey beige French-style fabric, this 5-piece picnic basket comes with a large weatherproof picnic rug, a table cloth, a drawstring bag for loose items and a wine bottle bag. Perfect for roadies who like to stop for a picnic on their travels.
GIFTS FOR THE JET-SETTERS
1. Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones in Black Gunmetal, R1399 BUY
Rated an amazing 9/10 by the tech and gadget gurus at Stuff.
2. Lodewijk Tote in Wheat, R16975 BUY
This lustworthy ostrich leather tote is big enough to carry everything you need to make your flight more enjoyable.
3. Veho Pebble Verto 3700mAh Portable Power Bank, R595 BUY
According to Techradar the Pebble P1 Pro may be one of the best all-round power banks you can buy right now!
4. Vitalsox Italian Performance Graduated Compression Socks, R360 BUY
These Italian compression socks are made with a unique material that helps to keep the socks smelling fresh! They also have a patented gradual (lighter) compression for maximum blood circulation making them a favourite with seasoned travelers.
5. MALIN+GOETZ Skin Essentials Kit, R500 BUY
6. Woodstock Laundry Men’s Woven Pyjamas in Chambray Denim Blue with White Piping, R950 BUY
7. Suki Suki Papaya Rose Hydrating Facial Mist 100ml, R289 BUY
Spritzing this throughout a flight helps keep the skin feeling wonderfully fresh and hydrated.
8. I Want Candy Long Sleepwear Set, R950 BUY
This PJ set is so cool you’ll look like you’re rocking a Victoria Beckham pyjama-style outfit from her runway collection.
9. The Silk Lady Organic Sleeping Mask, Deluxe. R490 BUY
A luxurious sleep mask made from organic silk to help weary travelers enjoy some shut eye.
SPOIL HER, YOURSELF OR BOTH!
1. Kirsten Goss Wildcard no.6 Earrings in Sterling Silver, R5140 BUY
2. Pyjama Kimono in White Karoo, R995 BUY
3. Yellow Jewellery Sterling silver Luna necklace, R1900 BUY
4. Votivo Soziety Reed Diffuser Set, Youthful Yellow, 227ml, R700 BUY
5. Palazzo Pant – White Karoo, R1395 BUY
6. Votivo Soziety Candle, Youthful Yellow, 270g, R650 BUY
7. Malone Souliers Gladys Silver and Gold Metallic Nappa Sandal, R9100 BUY
8. Bali Bag Bamboo, Natural, R950 BUY
9. Marlene Steyn for L’MAD, Sis Versus Sisters Silk Satin Scarf, R2490 BUY
GIFTS FOR GUYS WHO HAVE EVERYTHING
1. Ubtech Stormtrooper Robot White, R4999 BUY
This super cool looking app-enabled automaton measures approximately 30cm high, has voice command capability, facial recognition, and patrolling capabilities. An awesome tech toy.
2. Urban Grind Basic Barista Training Course, R1200 for 4 hours BUY
3. Spurcycle Bike Bells, R899 BUY
A bicycle bell without compromise. “The most luxurious bicycle bell in history” according to Bike Radar.
4. Nokia 8110 4G Smartphone – The Matrix Redux, R1249 BUY
5. Black Basic Self Tie Bow Tie, R199 BUY
A smooth black bow tie is a basic essential for any man’s wardrobe. Show him how to tie it like a boss with Gentleman’s Gazette here.
6. Razor Bottle Opener, R150 BUY
7. Sponsor a Furkid at DogtownSA like Smartie, an adorable female rottweiler blend. SPONSOR
Gift him a sponsorship of a furkid at DogtownSA. Under their care, the furkids go from misunderstood to good. They give them the time and the care they need to finally find their forever families.
8. Autograph Distillery Autograph Gin, 750ml, R499 BUY
Our favourite local gin which received the Michelangelo Award for Best Craft Gin 2018. And it comes in the most beautiful bottle and packaging making it the perfect gift for any gin connoisseur.
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST