Millennial Pink is a colour-trend that’s been around for a few seasons now, and looking ahead it seems to be here to stay. Blush coats are a pretty alternative to the usually favoured black, grey or brown hues. Here are a few ideas on how to style your pink coat this winter.
PINK COAT WITH LIGHT BLUE JEANS AND TEE
Light blue jeans and a pink coat make a beautiful pastel pair. I love adding rose gold jewellery to an outfit with pink, and a nude heel or mule to finish off the look.
1. Witchery Lined Lapel Coat, R3227 BUY
2. Madision Kalene Patent Courts Nude, R699 BUY
3. Kirsten Goss Do Not Disturb Earrings in Rose Gold Vermeil, R1015 BUY
4. Sassoon Ripped Mid Rise Skinny Jeans Pale Blue, R999 BUY
5. COMME DES GARÇONS White T-shirt with Black Embroidered Heart, R1500 BUY
PINK COAT WITH GREY DRESS
Grey and pink are one of my favourite combinations. We often forget about dresses in winter. They can be worn with thick tights or sheer leggings on colder days.
1. G.COUTURE Pleat Detail Dress Charcoal, R599 BUY
2. Polo Classic Mid Heel With Tassels Nude, R999 BUY
3. JW Anderson Ash Logo Purse With Chain & Strap, R15500 BUY
4. Kirsten Goss Hertzton Earring in Rose Gold Vermeil, R1315 BUY
5. Country Road, Double Faced Wool Coat, R3530 BUY
PINK COAT WITH BLACK JEANS AND STRIPE TOP
I would not have thought that the stripes would work so well, but the monochrome and pink make a really nice, laid back match.
1. Levi’s Pitch Lo Canvas Sneakers Black, R399 BUY
2. Petit Bateau Sailor stripe Long Sleeve Linen T-Shirt, R1300 BUY
3. Polo Sophia Slim Fit Jeans Black, R999 BUY
4. Edit Long Length Coat Pale Pink, R649 BUY
(RELATED POST: Trends in winter coats and jackets)
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST