Some months ago, we reported on the major trends, and our favourite looks, that we spotted on the runway at SA Fashion Week Spring / Summer 2018. Bright, primary colours continue to be all the rage, with ruffles also still being featured as a prominent detail.
The weather is warming up nicely as Spring rapidly approaches us here in the Southern hemisphere. It’s time for us to take a look at what we’re going to be wearing this season. Taking inspiration from what we saw on the SAFW runway, we’re kicking off with a combination of red and green. Bright colours that are fabulous on their own but so much more fun and complementary, together. As usual with our fashion posts, you’ll be able to shop all the looks we create online. Simply click the shopping cart links to see more about the items and to shop.
Pump it up
1. Judith Atelier Fiorella Ruffle Blouse Lipstick Red, R749 BUY
2. Forever21 Stripe Detail Pants Grey, R449 BUY
3. Lodewijk Flap Bag, Emerald Green, R9850 BUY
4. Sam Star Pumps Grey, R1479 BUY
Wear some art
Take a simply designed, solid coloured red dress and break it up with a gorgeous, limited edition wearable art, 100% silk scarf.
1. Kirsten Goss Onion Earrings in Sterling Silver, R1415 BUY
2. Style Republic Romantic Dress Red, R429 BUY
3. Lodewijk Flap Bag, Denim Blue, R9850 BUY
4. Marlene Steyn for L’MAD, Sis Versus Sisters Silk Satin Scarf, R2490 BUY
5. On Y VA Miss Lucky Legs, R1800 BUY
1. Vogue Gigi Hadid Cat Eye Sunglasses Black, R1549 BUY
2. Mango Printed Shirt Dress Red, R1399 BUY
3. Lula Fox Eco Lux Make-Up Moisturising Lipstick, Fire Red, R320 BUY
4. Lodewijk Tote in Wheat, R16975 BUY
5. KG Ibiza Sneakers Green, R379 BUY
Keep following us as we spot cool new season fashion and share fresh ways to wear some of our favourite looks and trends.
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST
(RELATED POST: Trends From SA Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018)