The faux fur jacket has got a new twist, the teddy coat. Unashamedly shaggy and slightly kitsch this jacket or coat will keep you warm and comfortable this winter. Seen on international fashion bloggers and street style divas worldwide, I can’t wait to get my hands on one of the brown, retro-inspired ones. They can be styled with slim-leg trousers, dresses or jeans.
Here is some inspiration on how to style your teddy coat from Instagram.
SHOP FOR YOUR TEDDY COAT
Teddy coats come in an array of colours, styles and lengths. The two styles that seem most popular are the bomber jacket style and the mid-length coat. Colours range from deep toffee brown to pink and red. Almost anything goes.
1. Missguided, Longline colourblock coat, R1599 BUY ON SUPERBALIST
2. Factorie, Teddy Bomber, R599 BUY ON COTTON ON
3. ONLY, Celina blocked sherpa mix coat, R1299 BUY ON SUPERBALIST
4. Missguided Shaggy waterfall faux fur jacket, pink, R1199 BUY ON SUPERBALIST
5. Utopia Black Faux Fur Jacket, R599 BUY ON ZANDO
6. Missguided, Boxy shaggy borg jacket, red, R1499 BUY ON SUPERBALIST
(RELATED POST: Western vibes – this year’s biggest boot trend)
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST