The double denim look has been in and out fashion for years. Think Justin and Britney and shudder… But, right now it’s back IN. Just last week the always on-trend Victoria Beckham was sporting all-denim at the Dior show in Paris.
Equilibrio is so inspired by Victoria, that we decided to put a few of our own double denim looks together that are shoppable straight from this post.
DOUBLE DENIM LOOK #1
Culottes are so flattering and this denim pair will work great in winter and summer. Pair it with a short denim jacket and a striped Tshirt. Don’t forget the statement earrings and cute booties!
1. Levi’s ® The Original Trucker Jacket Navy, R999 BUY
2. Gordon Smith Applique Detail Stripe Tee Navy/White, R1149 BUY
3. Vero Moda Tencil Denim Culotte Blue, R279 BUY
4. Yellow Jewellery Alice Earrings, R600 BUY
5. SOA Akron Block Heel Ankle Boots Black, R899 BUY
DOUBLE DENIM LOOK #2
Don’t be shy to wear the same hue of denim from head to toe like Victoria. Wearing the same colour top and bottom can be slimming and elegant.
1. Rails Collins Jacket, Antique Indigo, R4450 BUY
2. Trenery Organic Linen Long Sleeve T-Shirt, R649 BUY
3. AG The Isabelle High Rise, Crashing Wave, R4390 BUY
4. Yellow Jewellery Sterling Silver Luna Earrings with opals, R2080 BUY
5. Hannah Lavery Fold Over Slip-On Mules, R1700 BUY
DOUBLE DENIM LOOK #3
These skinny jeans with uneven hem are divine! Add an oversized shearling-lined jacket, slogan Tee, some killer heels, and you’re dressed.
1. London Hub Fashion Lined Denim Jacket Navy, R1129 BUY
2. T-Shirts For Change Fearless Unisex Tee White, R249 BUY
3. Sissy Boy, Jon Jon Skinny Jeans with Hem Detail Grey, R999 BUY
4. Yellow Jewellery, Gold Belle Hoop Earrings, R650 BUY
5. Sam Star Pointy sling back heel with removable bow, cream suede, R1590 BUY
(RELATED POST: Winter boots and scarves)
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST