We’ve taken the best trends from SA Fashion Week AW 2018, found some global inspo and then shopped about for some cool ways to wear the trends. Last week we looked at head-to-toe red and burgundy. This week we’re looking at how to wear and style the “blue trend”! We’ve paired it with a couple of other items to create some of our favourite looks for this season.
You can click on the links below the collages to see more images of the individual items, and shop them if you like what you see.
A colour for everyone! We’ve paired our favourite transitional season blue with other fab Autumn/Winter 2017 trends. Grey. Double-breasted blazers. Kitten heels. You can also pair this look with some cool flats and don’t forget the ever-necessary statement earrings and bag!
1. Woolworths Studio W Double Breasted Check Jacket, from R999 BUY
2. Yellow Jewellery Sundrop Earrings Solid Silver, R380. We love everything this talented young local jewellery designer makes and these best sellers look amazing on and are perfect for our blue trend BUY
3. Style Republic Drop Shoulder Dress Cobalt, R379 BUY
4. Mango Flared Sleeves Dress Blue, R599 BUY
5. Kenzo Metallic Platform Loafers, R5200 BUY
6. Isabel de Villiers Boat Neck Jumpsuit Cobalt, R889. With sizing based on Woolworth’s size charts, Isabel’s clothes always fit so perfectly comfortably and are flattering on all body shapes BUY
7. Proenza Schouler PS 11 Tiny, R25100. This piece of handbag perfection is available locally at the beautiful Maison Mara store in Cape Town BUY
8. Zoom Nicola Patent Pointy Ankle Boots Silver, R699 BUY
More than merely navy! Navy peony is a gorgeous dark navy moody blue hue. Featured in Pantone’s Fashion Colour Report for Fall (autumn) 2017 it’s been used in everything from kitchens to accessories! It pairs beautifully with other another great seasonal trend, burgundy and of course, metallic silver and grey.
1. Balenciaga Navy Bazar Small Leather Tote Bag, R17500. Available locally at the beautiful Maison Mara store in Cape Town. Grab it before Mich does. BUY
2. Mango Bow Textured Sweater Navy, R699 BUY
3. Kirsten Goss Bomber Earring Sterling Silver featuring Turquoise, Chrysoprase, Green Onyx, Lapis Lazuli, Iolite, Amethyst and Dyed Sea Bamboo, R2590 BUY
4. Rhumaa Winter Shadow Dress Navy, R1992 (normally R3319). Read all about this awesome brand designed in Cape Town and taking inspiration from talented, fresh African artists on Equilibrio soon! BUY
5. Witchery Pleated A-line Skirt, R999 BUY
6. Pesso 345764, R1599 BUY
7. Pesso Vargas, R799 (normally R 1899) BUY
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST