We at Equilibrio feel that this is one of the most exciting Autumn/Winter fashion seasons in years! The usual browns, greys and blacks are still around, but so are some stunning brights. So far, we’ve covered the red and burgundy and the blue trends for this season. Next up? The green and khaki trend. Once again this trend comes in many hues from bright apple green to emerald to olive and khaki. There is so much choice you can choose the shade that works for you. Here is a little inspiration. Remember, all items are shoppable!
Look for emerald-green accessories to inspire your wardrobe.
1. Gucci, GG Marmont small top handle bag, price on request BUY
2. Comme Des Garçons, Amazingreen 100ml, R1800 BUY
3. Zoja, Rex Ring, Malachite, R2964 BUY
4. Leigh Schubert, Dusty Wool-like Coat Green, R801 (was R1195) BUY
Twin green, stripes and denim for a laid back, stylish look.
1. Comme Des Garçons, Black Stripe Long Sleeve T-shirt with Embroidered Heart, R2000 BUY
2.Trenery, Coated Slim Cropped Jean in Forest Green, R899 BUY
3. Jeffrey Campbell, Ravis-STFL Loafers, Black, R3299 BUY
4. Zoja, Aidai pendant, Malachite, R6640 BUY
Kendal Jenner loves her head to toe khaki. Here are some ideas to copy her look.
1. Mango, Adjustable Cord Parka Khaki Green, R749 (was R1249) BUY
2. Castelo, Helena shoes, R2250 BUY
3. Jerome Dreyfuss, Jeremie Olive Nubuck Calfskin, R14600 BUY
4. Slick, Halston Jumpsuit Khaki Green, R999 BUY
Some inspiration from our muse, Gwyneth Paltrow!
1. Edition 1, Green Glory scarf, R1800 BUY
2. KG, Ibiza Sneakers Green, R379 BUY
3. Comme Des Garçons, Green Heart T-shirt, R1800 BUY
Go! Enjoy the green and khaki trend this season.