This winter we’re having fun with midi- and maxi dresses. They are so versatile and perfect for layering, which is great for our moderate winter climate of cold mornings with sunny days. We share some of the street-style ideas we’ve been playing with to keep our winter wardrobe interesting using dresses. Use your imagination, have fun and try something new this winter.
MARVELOUS MIDI’S AND LEGGINGS
Belted midi dresses are perfect for layering over a cool pair of leather leggings. Add a super sexy heel or classic sneaker to dress the look up or down depending on your day. Or simply wear with a pair ultra-chic knee-high boots. For cooler weather, you can also simply add a turtle neck under your dress.
1. Mango Bow Polka Dot Dress Black, R949 BUY
2. Mango Floral Wrap Dress Red, R1199 BUY
3. Mango Flowy Longer Length Shirt Pale Purple, R949 BUY
4. Style Republic Faux Leather Slit Front Leggings, R279 BUY
5. Madison Mccoy Zip-Up Courts Black, R699 BUY
6. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Studded Lo Sneakers White, R950 BUY
7. Milaluna Black Leather Pink Floral Pouch with Chain Strap, R1900 BUY
FABULOUS FLORAL MAXI DRESSES
We’ve taken inspiration from trail blazing style icon, Olivia Palermo and paired a pretty floral maxi dress with a long sleeveless coat and ankle boots with a splash of colour. We also enjoy an edgier look, so we paired our floral maxi dress with a cool biker jacket and some Converse trainers or statement boots.
1. Only Leonora Smock Dress Red, R499 BUY
2. Style Republic Sleeveless Wool-like Coat Navy, R699 BUY
3. Amanda Laird Cherry Eleanora Maxi Dress Navy, R1200 BUY
4. Style Republic Suede-like Ankle Boots Yellow, R399 BUY
1. Style Republic Volume Sleeve Maxi Dress Floral, R549 BUY
2. Milaluna Black Leather Geo Pouch with Chain Strap, R1900 BUY
3. Mango Appliqué Biker Jacket Black, R949 BUY
4. Sol Sana Axel Boot, R2499 BUY
5. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Platform Sneakers Black, R899 BUY
(RELATED POST: How To Style Your Pretty Pink Coat)
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST