It’s starting to cool down in Joburg as autumn makes its way to us. Going to gym on these cooler days calls for an extra layer over your workout gear to ward off the chill. We share some cute workout gear layering options we’re loving. An added bonus for busy moms is that you’ll look super stylish on the school run.
Soft mesh provides a stylish alternative for workout gear layering. Michelle and I both own the gorgeous Mikura tunic made by local brand T_niche, in black and navy respectively. It drapes beautifully and is wonderfully versatile – it looks as good worn over workout gear as it does over a pair of skinny jeans or leggings. Add some sheer delight to your wardrobe with one of these stunning mesh garments made locally.
1. T_niche Mikura Tunic – Black, R940 BUY ON EQUILIBRIO
2. T_niche Mikura Tunic – Coral, R940 BUY ON EQUILIBRIO
3. T_niche Mikura Tunic – Bright Navy, R940 MAIL US TO ORDER
4. T_niche Jack Mesh Box Top – Black, R480 MAIL US TO ORDER
5. Guillotine Bodystocking – Black, R899 BUY ON EQUILIBRIO
6. Guillotine Bodystocking – Mocha, R899 BUY ON EQUILIBRIO
TRY A BOLD WINDBREAKER
A silver or retro style colour-blocked windbreaker is a great, practical way to add an element of high-fashion to your workout gear. Wear yours with jeans and (dad) sneakers for a comfortably cool off-duty look.
Shop the look
1. Movepretty The Pretty Metallic Anorak – Silver, R744 BUY ON ZANDO
2. Adidas Performance Wind Jacket – Red, R1399 BUY ON ZANDO
3. Adidas Originals Track Top – Pink, R1299 BUY ON ZANDO
4. Cotton On Batwing zip through – Blue, R349 BUY ON SUPERBALIST
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST
(Related posts: Casual pants & ugly shoes with major street-cred)